The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
WHAT YOU LEARN
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include
• Practical aspects of deep diving
• Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
• More ways to use your underwater compass How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
• How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM (eRDPTM)
• Using of Diving Computer During Dives
And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose.
• Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
• 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)