Vessel: Black Manta
Join us this upcoming Christmas to Raja Ampat, famous for both the dive sites and fantastic marine life. With the most species of fish found in the world, you will never fail to witness something interesting going on!
Trip: 21st to 28th Dec 2016
Package Rate: USD 2700
Flight Schedule (https://www.garuda-indonesia.com/sg)
Singapore - Sorong 20/12/16 (30kg weight limit)
GA839: SIN - CGK 2020 to 2115
GA640: CGK - UPG 2345 to 0315 (+1 day)
GA690: UPG - SOQ 0530 to 0845
Sorong - Singapore 28/12/16 (20kg weight limit)
GA699: SOQ - UPG 1435 to 1545
GA655: UPG - CGK 1720 to 1840
GA822: CGK - SIN 2040 to 2330
Price quoted includes:
- Round trip transfer from Hotel/Airport - Black Manta
- All nights' accommodation on KM Black Manta
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) and snacks
- Hot beverages such as coffee, tea, Milo
- Towel, toiletries, cabin services,
- Tanks, weight belt, dive guide
Price quoted excludes:
- All flights & hotels stay
- Marine park & harbour fee (USD 220)
- Dive & travel insurance
- Massage services (USD 25/hr)
- Soft drinks, alcohol, Nespresso coffee
- Dive gear
- Nitrox refills (US$12 per refill)
Day 1 (0 dives) - Arrival from Jakarta, Makassar, or Manado to Sorong and transfer to Black Manta. Dinner will be served and then set sail to Raja Ampat.
Day 2 (4 dives) - Yanggefo Island; Mayhem Ridge, Citrus ridge, Deep rock, & night dive
Day 3 (4 dives) - Mansuar Corner, Manta Sandy, Cape Kri, & night dive
Day 4 (3 dives) - Blue Magic, Sardine reef, Manta Spa, & sail over night to Misool
Day 5 (4 dives) - Misool; Boo Corner, The Window, Magic Mountain, & night dive
Day 7 (2 dives) - Nudi Rock, Tank Rock, Whale Rock, sai,over night to Sorong
Day 8. (0 dives) Check out after breakfast and transfer to airport. Departure from Sorong to Manado/ Makassar/ Jakarta/ Denpasar.
Diving days: 6 days (22 dives)
Some information about the dive sites:
- Water Temp: 27-30 degrees Celsius
- Visibility: 15-30 meters
- Air Temp: 27-32 degrees Celsius
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced,
- Best Time to Dive: October to April (less rain & much less wind; perfect for diving)
- If not following our itinerary, please book domestic flights BEFORE confirming your International flights to ensure you make your connection to and from Sorong
- Any prices quoted are based on online searches (at the time) and include all taxes
- Domestic airlines normally have 20Kg allowance, although you may pay for 10Kg extra when booking, if needed (around US$3/kilo). With an additional 7kg carry-on.
- Visa on Arrival (VoA); cost US$25/ pax. Raja Ampat official website is also provides very useful info along with Departure Tax (Please check if this is needed as per your nationality).
- NOTE that in this part of Indonesia we advise you take the proper precautions against malaria. The following anti-malaria drugs are considered safe with diving;Doxycycline or malarone. Mefloquine (Lariam) is NOT recommended with diving. Good preventative measures include DEET and long armed/legged clothing in evenings. If unsure consult a diving doctor.
- Dive Insurance is compulsory for this trip. We also strongly advise you get adequate travel insurance. Please check your travel insurance policy for your diving needs. If not covered them we recommend DAN (Divers Alert Network).
- Fuel Surcharge – although this has been incrementing at this moment, there is no fuel surcharge. However, fuel surcharge may apply without prior notice at US$100-US$150 maximum per guest for the whole cruise.
Please contact us if you have any further questions, especially with regards to your flights.
Spaces are limited, so make your bookings with us at email@example.com