You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver.
If you’ve always wanted to learn scuba diving, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
WHAT YOU LEARN
• Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
• Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore.
• Using of Diving Computer During Dives
• At least 10 years old.
• Able to swim for 200 meters.
• Able to tread or float on water for 10 minutes.
• Your willingness and undivided attention.