“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
WHAT YOU LEARN
• Self rescue
• Recognising and managing stress in other divers
• Emergency management and equipment
• Rescuing panicked divers
• Rescuing unresponsive divers
• Be 12 years or older
• Have a Adventure Diver certification of any qualifying organisation.
• Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).